One of the greatest threats to the integrity of the overall ecology of the Daintree coast is the incremental development of freehold land through clearing for house pads, building fences around properties, constructing driveways, gardens and ancillary areas, habitat fragmentation and introduction of invasive garden plants. These links offer you more detailed information about these key threats to the Daintree coast land values.
- Learn more about land clearing and habitat fragmentation.
- Learn more about pollution.
- Get some tips on managing domestic pets here.
- See how high visitation is a threat to land values here.
- Learn some key tips for weed control in the Daintree.
- Learn about pest management in the Daintree.
- Understand more about extracting water on your property.
- How does climate change affect the Daintree?